Thanks for visiting my blog!

Upcoming Events

My next workshop on Dowsing will be at Radiolaria 1166 Dundas Street West M6J 1X4 TO, ON on April 9, 2011 this workshop is a fundraising event. Here is the link to the event information: http://manifestworkshopdetails.blogspot.com/2011/03/next-manifest-fundraiser-workshop.html Come and join us!

If you are interested in learning from scrach, call me to 647 890 1947 or email me to luisa_healing@yahoo.ca

Also, we have L shape dowsing rods available for sale, so you can start practicing at home!

Our rods are made of brass and copper that respond easily to our brain waves because their measurements are based on sacred geometry. Cost $20.00 CAD

To order your rods online follow the link :
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UP84AP4JRBFKU


Friday, March 18, 2011

Rediscovering the art of Dowsing to make your life better

"I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time." - Albert Einstein


Right at this moment, toxic winds coming from Japan are carrying out high amounts of harmful radiation around the world. It’s an environmental disaster that affects millions of people for being exposed to radioactive waves since their last earthquake. At a different scale, we in Toronto, also have to deal with all the radiation around us coming from cell phones, laptops, Ipods, even microwave ovens; not to mention our own and from others negative thoughts. Throughout the years I’ve been working with dowsing I found that harmful radiations can be removed or depleted.

Dowsing helps us find these energy in our bodies, homes and offices. Dowsing is also empowering because we can transform any type of energy to our benefit with the use of elements from Mother Nature and…. our own intuition!
For the last 30 years I’ve been deeply curious on learning how to be in harmony with the environment we live in, and how the environment can contribute to my personal growth. For example, Feng Shui gave me the opportunity to explore the use and benefits of the flow of energies that are coming into our houses or working places. While I was learning how to channel the flow of energy I discovered the power of Dowsing.
What amazes me the most is that everybody has the ability to learn this art. In the past, Dowsing was considered a gift. Only those who were born in a family of dowsers were able to learn the technique, making it almost impossible for others to learn it.
My vision is that there should be a dowser in every home, in every family. That is what drives me to spread the word through articles, lectures, workshops and my writings. In my workshops I apply practical visualizations to assure you that you are able to dowse, it is just a matter of building up your confidence with the rods. One of the reasons you will want to learn how to dowse is because energies are in constant change, flowing, blowing, falling and rising inside and around us.
In this technology driven society, the negative effects of radiation are becoming evermore apparent. To improve this, I encourage you to learn more about Dowsing and how it can have a direct positive impact on your overall wellbeing. We all have the ability to learn this amazing technique and use it in our daily lives. I invite you to attend my workshops, where you will be introduced to Dowsing and experience firsthand the positive change of energetic fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment